Saturday, April 7, 2012

I AM SURROUNDED WITH STUPID PEOPLE AROUND











When things turn tipsy and goes out of command,
When the daily chore you do contributes a reprimand.
You face shit even when you do the most,
A living nightmare, life, turns out to be ghost.

Surrounded with stupid people, in an around,
Whatever you do, nothing appeals or sound.
Conviction & trivials and a sarcastic gesture,
Are the incentive of your toil, you murmur.

You are enraged and curse the living daylight,
You are abused and so you resent with full might.
For the people who contribute to make it so averse,
I respect their dignity and their nutty converse.

The desires daunt me, validate my inner bound,
Worthy you, be righteous, nay you descend to ground.
You are what I am, that makes me spellbound,
No matter you are surrounded with stupid people all around.

Santosh Sadasivan

No comments: